Chemical Peel: Uses,Benefits,Types
Chemical Peel Uses
- A chemical peel can dramatically improve the appearance of the skin on the face, hands, neck.
- A chemical peel leaves your skin looking smoother, healthier, plumper and tighter.
- A chemical peel effectively reduces or eliminates many skin imperfections including:
- Post acne scarring
- Rough patches and dry, scaly skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Irregular pigmentation
- Enlarged Pores
- Dark circles
Chemical Peel Benefits
- A safe, non-toxic chemical solution is applied to your skin that gently polishes or resurfaces the skin, removing the damaged top layers.
- A chemical peel stimulates new cell growth and collagen production to effectively reveal younger looking skin.
- Your skin will be noticeably smoother and fresher looking
- Your skin will be brighter and clearer as a chemical peel stimulates the growth of healthy skin cells and collagen production.
- A chemical peel reduces signs of sun damage, dull and uneven skin tone, scars, pigmentation, acne and enlarged pores
- Improves skin texture and condition by removing dead and damaged skin cells
There are a range of chemical peels available designed to treat specific skin conditions and types
All chemical peels at C&S clinic are non-toxic and safe
Types Of Chemical Peels
All of our skin peel treatments are tailored to suit individual patients skin type and condition to achieve the best possible results.
At C&S clinic, we offer the following skin peel treatments:
- Jessner’s Peel
- Kojic peel
- lactic Peel
- Glycolic Peel
- Combination of two or three peels
Typically, a skin peel is classified as light, medium or deep.
- A light chemical peel removes the epidermis, the top layer of the skin. It is effective in treating fine lines, age spots, uneven skin tone, and dryness.
- A medium skin peel penetrates the epidermis and the upper layer of the dermis, the middle layer of skin. It is effective in treating acne and acne scars
- A deep chemical peel penetrates the lower layer of the dermis and effectively treat deep lines and wrinkles, scars and pigmentation.
Have Your Skin Evaluated By An Expert
At C&S clinic, our medical experts are trained to evaluate your skin type and condition and recommend the most effective chemical peel suited to your skin. We keep you informed of what to expect every step of the way. Before your skin peel, we will discuss your skin goals, the benefits of a chemical peel, post-treatment care for your skin and answer any questions you have about the treatment.