Have you ever looked in the mirror and lifted up the skin on your face and wished it would stay there?
- If the answer is yes then facelift by threads is the solution for you.
- Get thread facelift done in the lunch break and say bye-bye to wrinkles and sagging skin and embrace your youthful look and roll back the years in just one third the cost of facelift surgery.
- In C&S Clinic Dr Chetna Singh thread face and neck lift frequently and she has performed over 150 procedures till now.
HOW OUR FACE SAGS
- As the ageing process begins, the connective tissue in our skin thins and collagen and elastic fibers break down.
- As a result skin starts sagging, deep creases; folds and wrinkles begin to appear in early forties.
- And we start looking old.
What Is a Thread Facelift?
- A thread facelift is a convenient, less invasive alternative to traditional facelifts, designed for people experiencing early signs of aging, such as facial sagging.
- This innovative facelift procedure can be performed in just one hour, often without anesthesia.
- Special threads are used during this facelift to discreetly hold repositioned skin and facial tissue in place after surgery.
- A thread lift utilizes tiny surgical sutures to lift and support the droopy areas of the brow, cheeks, face and neck.
- Threads have tiny, teeth-like (barb-like) cogs that will grasp on to and lift the soft tissues.
- Experience has shown that duration and the degree of improvement varies, depending on the age of the patient at the time of the Thread Lift procedure, the degree of sagging, and the number of threads used. Many patients elect to proceed to cosmetic surgery after the thread lift effects have diminished.
HOW IS IT DONE
- The thread lift is performed under local anesthesia.
- The procedure usually takes less than 60 to 90 minutes.
- During a thread facelift, the cosmetic surgeon inserts thin threads into the face through tiny incisions made in the targeted area.
- The threads are inserted in precise locations using a long needle, and once inserted under the skin, they open in an umbrella like fashion to form a support structure that gently lifts and repositions the tissues into a more vertical and youthful position.
- With the lift effect secured, the needle is removed, the end of the thread is cut and knotted, allowing it to retract deep under the skin where it cannot be felt or seen.
- The cogs do the work of holding, by being fixated to tissue as they are softly contoured into place.
- Almost immediately, treated areas will be raised slightly, eliminating sagging and giving patients a rejuvenated appearance.
- Once in position, the body generates new collagen bundles that surround each thread to maintain the lifting effect.
- The non-absorbable threads stay within the deep tissues and provide support.
- Once the threads are knotted, they become hidden within the skin itself.
- Patients are able to go home soon after the procedure.
THREAD FACELIFT Vs TRADITIONAL FACELIFT SURGERY
- A thread facelift is a safer, more convenient, less risky and less invasive alternative totraditional facelift surgery.
- It produces noticeable results almost immediately.
- It is a walk in walk out procedure, does not require anesthesia or hospitalization unlike facelift surgery.
- Because patients remain fully conscious during the procedure, they can approve the look of their thread lift while the surgeon works.
- The cost of the procedure is almost one third of that of the surgery.
Candidates for Thread Lift
- Between30s to 60s.
- Experiencing sagging in their face or neck.
Is it painful?
Pain and discomfort are very minimal with this technique and most patients can take only Paracetamol for pain relief. In most cases, ice compresses are recommended for the first 24-48 hours.
Are the Threads visible?
They are not visible under fair or thin skin.
When can I return to work?
Depending upon your job and your tolerance for some minor bruising and swelling, you may be able to return to work in 2-3 days following the procedure.
How long the results last?
The results generally last for 2 years
Whats the cost?
Depending on the number of threads used for a patient it varies between 25-30,000 INR.