Glutathione Skin Whitening Injections
- Glutathione is a combination of three proteins or amino acids − and it is produced naturally in the body.
- It is called “the master antioxidant”. It is the master detoxifier and the body’s main antioxidant, protecting our cells and making our energy metabolism run well.
- Glutathione is the most powerful antioxidant available on earth for cleansing of liver, detoxification of body, sharpening of brains,
- It improves body skin complexion.
- Thus, glutathione injections are very popular all over the world among people who desire fair and youthful skin.
- Glutathione injections are not only safe, they are beneficial for your health.
- Free radicals are produced and collected in the body due to toxic overload due to various diseases, pollution and aging.
- They can lead to autoimmune diseases, several types of cancer, and even heart attacks.
- Glutathione helps eliminate these toxins from the body and keeping us healthy.
- It is produced naturally in the body.
- But slowly the production is decreased as we age.
- When glutathione becomes depleted it can no longer protect against free radicals, infections, or cancer, and we can’t get rid of toxins.
How Glutathione Works To Improve Complexion ?
- When glutathione is directly injected into the body via IV, it evenly distributes throughout the body.
- Glutathione strongly inhibits the production of melanin that is a dark pigmentation which makes our complexion dark.
- Glutathione removes the damaged cells (which cause the skin to darken) and toxins are removed from the skin and the body.
- It lightens your skin naturally, safely, evenly and removes dark spots, pigmentation, scars, wrinkles, age lines in a healthy manner.
- It works faster than any other cosmetic product and is the best whitener that lightens the skin without any component of harmful chemicals and ingredients.
Advantages Of Glutathione Injections
- Make the skin fair and lustrous by washing out free radicals and toxic ingredients.
- Control appearance of pores on the skin which otherwise go on increasing drastically with age.
- Reduce acne and pimples. Also lightens blemishes remarkably.
- Enhance flexibility of the skin and maintains such flexibility for a long time.
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines quite effectively.
- Act as an excellent detoxifier and energy enhancer.
- Enhance memory and concentration.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should avoid the product.
- People who are allergenic to vitamins should avoid the product.
- People with cardiovascular diseases should also avoid the injection.
- Injections are administered intravenously twice weekly for one month.
- Once weekly for second month.
- And then the dosage is reduced to once a month to maintain the achieved result.
Though the result varies from person to person depending upon their metabolic capacity, people mostly get desired result within that period.
Are There Negative Long-Term Effects?
There are no known side effects or interactions with IV administration of glutathione.
Points To Remember :
- Glutathione should always be administered through IV injections for best results, it should never be taken orally because it gets poorly absorbed orally so it should not be taken in form of tablets.
- In C&S cosmetic surgery clinic each patient is examined and the type of glutathione, dosage and number of injections are decided depending upon the patient’s age, weight, metabolic rate, complexion and the complexion the patient desires to achieve for best results.
- These injections should always be taken after consulting a certified cosmetologist and under the guidance of the same.